Update: This position has been filled.
At the Prosthetics Foundation we aspire to be the immediate solution for Texans that survive limb-loss and need assistance to acquire a quality prosthesis. You will work alongside a diverse group of volunteers providing their time, talent, and other resources as we all work together to solve the problem of prosthetic inaccessibility for people across our great state! The Operations Coordinator reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer and is responsible for providing support to the overall operations of the organization as described below.
Please email resume and cover letter to [email protected] to apply.
• Receive applicant forms
• Review applicant forms for completeness
• Follow-up phone call for applicants
• Assist with light bookkeeping and account reconciliations
• Prepare routine reports due to CEO
• Procurement of advertising and awareness materials
• Prepare applicant cases for board review and approval
• Prepare and deliver award letters
• Manage asset and supplies inventory
• Understand and implement CDC Covid-19 mandates.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at
any time with or without notice.
• 2 – 3 years equivalent experience
• Associate Degree Strongly Preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred not required
• Introductory Accounting preferred
• QuickBooks proficiency a plus
• Bilingual, English and Spanish
• Results driven and self-motivated
• Strong organizational skills
• Multi-tasking and prioritization skills
• Analytical and detail oriented
• Positive attitude & strong work ethic
• Strong oral and written communication Skills
• Enthusiastic about helping others
• Empathetic and collaborative
• Intermediate Microsoft Office
• Experience with database management
• Professionalism, honesty, self-discipline
This role is a full-time position that requires at least 40 hours a week and is a non-exempt position with salary
dependent on experience. The core schedule for this role is Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with
evening and weekend support on rare occasion for time sensitive matters.
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Company-paid life and short and long-term disability insurance
• 401(k) after one year of service with generous company match and profit sharing
• Continuing education assistance
• Climate controlled
• Partially remote (work from home)
• Mostly Sedentary
• Light filing, setting up for events, printing/scanning
• Northeast San Antonio
• The Operations Coordinator has access to Protected Health Information of the the Foundation’s applicants and understands the privacy requirements as prescribed by federal and state laws.